Project Management/User Acceptance Testing/Policy & Business Analysis
#1 Parcel in Canada (Ottawa), a Crown corporation, 64,000+ employees
- Project Manager - SAP Analytics/Web Intelligence - Managed project focused on success metrics (quality, scope, time and budget), including reconciling a rolling $3M+ budget vs actual with Finance
- Project Manager - SAP FIORI Travel - Led the scoping of business, system and user security requirements of Event Internal Order in SAP Fiori Travel
- SAP Reporting / Analytics Data Model – Designed with team the data model for SAP analytics development, initially containing 200+ data elements
- Policy vs Expense Claim Analysis, Audit and Compliance - Audited 700+ employee expense claims, selected and reported findings to Director/GM/VPs, documenting deviations and metrics regarding per diems, mileage, hotel rates, justification, documentation, submission deadline, ineligible items, threshold, unreconcilable details, process, etc. Provided policy recommendations and adjustments to eliminate subjectivity in policy interpretation, insufficiency or misapplication resulting to policy deviations
- Policy Analysis vs Software Functional Designs for Travel, Hospitality, Events, Conference & Seminar Expenditures - Performed 3-way gap analysis between federal travel policy, company draft policy and software functional designs, provided gaps, feedback and recommendations
- Quality Assurance & End-User/Regression Testing in French & English - Wrote 600+, tested and retested 600+ test scripts to closed defects resulting to successful Go-live
- SAP FIORI Travel system in translation in English and French – created matrix for screen labels, email, help, hints, error prompts, etc., reviewed, tested and verified.
- Manual Expense Claim forms in English & French – Created manual forms for remote retail and dial-up sites with no access to SAP FIORI using Excel, macro with VB scripts. Pilot ran completed for Hospitality with senior executives in Jan 2018. Created MS-Word versions, deployed in PDF in Feb 2018 go-live
Project Management/Technical Support Center Operations
Healthcare (Quebec City), Fortune 500 & World’s Most Admired Companies
- Innovation Star Award Nominee, Global Customer Service. Submitted proposal, to Managers in 2015 and resubmitted to Senior Vice President in 2016, to save an estimated $250K - $1 Million+/- declining variable savings per year by reducing field service technician dispatch on medical equipment drawer failures using remote troubleshooting steps, proven and supported by 6 months live data and trends in 2015 and 2016 (one technical support representative study). Goal to reduce dispatch per Field Service Manager is 2%. Based on 2015, 3-month actual data of total dispatch, the solution reduced dispatch by 13.5%. Based on drawer failure due to data alone in 2016, 3.5 months of actual cases, the solution reduced dispatch by 22%.
- Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for NTP Time Change for 13 hospitals and facilities of Indianna University Health (IUH), USA
- Project Manager for Medstation ES pilot team using an end-to-end customer support model.
- Model employee posted in company intranet for achieving the highest key performance indicators (KPI in number of customer issue calls, issue resolution, data integrity, communication, etc.) across Canada and USA
- Average customer satisfaction rating: 9+/- of out 10 (from training to live work). Supported customers and distributors in USA, Canada, Italy, Turkey, Ireland, UK, Spain, Malaysia, Singapore, Qatar, France, Saudi Arabia, etc.
- Pioneer innovation team member in machine-to-machine (M2M) remote equipment monitoring system using Axeda (SaaS) with SAP CRM. Increased customer support call reduction from 30% to 42%-48%, and increased customer issue resolution of employees from 9 to 18 cases / day (measured in the first 3 months after joining the team) after recommendations provided were implemented
Contracts and Document Management
Management Consulting (Toronto)
- Managed the process and records keeping for project & change contracts worth $250Million+ for prestocard.ca coordinating meetings, review, revision, and approval of Change Requests, Preliminary and Detailed Feasibility Contracts, Work Orders and Document Amendments with Presto Executive Director & directors, and vendor senior executives, partners and leads
Retail, Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Recruitment and Distribution
- Worked with VP-level officers to create/update marketing collaterals for pension fund investment presentations
Consistently met Citibank credit card insurance daily sales quota, making 100+/- calls/day
- Directly sold financial products (ex. life insurance) and consumer goods to customers
- Negotiated 15% reduction of delivery fees with UPS, interviewed and hired staff, sold high-end, handmade Persian, designer rugs and commercial carpets; maintained inventory and financial expenses/invoices
- Recruited Canadian-established professional volunteer mentors for professional immigrants
IT Resource & Financial Management (Procurement & Asset Management)
Financial Services (Toronto)
- Financial management – Analyzed IT spend, resolved discrepancy and billing disputes with vendors. Worked with Finance to reconcile $5million+ IT assets in Asset Management system vs. Fixed Asset depreciation
- Procurement – Analyzed procurement needs of various department and vendor pricing for budgeting. Processed procurement requests and orders in relation to budget and executive approval threshold. Processed approval for payment based on actual receipt vs. invoice
- Asset Management – Coordinated with IT support and vendors regarding on-time delivery and deployment of assets. Processed asset receipt, tagging and allocation in Oracle-ERP and internal Asset Management & Tracking system
Project Management / Business Intelligence/Reporting, Supply Chain & Logistics
Supply Chain / Transportation Management (Canada, USA, Mexico)
- Presented i2 Technologies Transportation business intelligence and reporting capabilities and functions for C-level and VP-level executives, Tibbett & Britten European, Asian and Americas Conference, Queens Landing, Niagara on the Lake, Canada 2001
- Developed and managed the implementation of reporting programs for accounts in Latin, Central, and North America including Procter & Gamble Mexico, SCM/Wal-mart, Loblaws, Fast & Fresh/BC Hothouse, Dimalsa Mexico, Sherwin Williams Mexico and United Supermarkets USA
- Customized and implemented Flex Budget system, from Procter & Gamble Argentina to Procter & Gamble Mexico, to calculate transportation management savings; trained Procter & Gamble Mexico and Tibbett & Britten management
- Trained DHL/Exel Mexico team on Crystal Reports and Oracle SQL programming
Project Management / ERP Implementation / Software Development
Management Consulting and High-tech Manufacturing (Philippines, Singapore)
American Wire and Cable, Sumisetsu, Asia Brewery, Zuellig Pharma, Interphil Laboratories, Baird Outerwear, Danzas, Rhone Poulenc Rorer and Dow Chemicals Singapore.
Key Technical Employee and Diligence Awardee
Semiconductor Assembly, Philippines
“The managers and people she worked with have expressed great appreciation in her dedication, commitment and reliability in all projects that she is in-charge. From the Finance group and Manufacturing & Service Logistics department, they have expressed satisfaction with her work attitude and credibility.” – Myrna C., Compensation and Benefits Officer, Semiconductor Assembly
- American/Korean Semiconductor Assembly - Plant 1
Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ERP conversion from VAX Cobol to IBM AS/400 machine. Prepared project plan, documented user requirements and evaluated different software vendors. Programmed COBOL to extract data from DEC VAX and RPG in IBM AS/400 to post data into ERP interface files. Programmed and/or modified programs in Payroll, Purchasing, Purchase Requisition and General Ledger using COBOL in VAX and RPG in AS/400 for customized payroll and/or month-end processes
- Semiconductor Assembly - Plant 2 - Saved 24% on annual software maintenance fee. Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME) leading the merging of Plant 2 ERP Financial with Plant 1 ERP Financial from two into one AS/400 machine
- Semiconductor Assembly - Plant 3 - Deployed ERP financial into Plant 3, trained user and information technology teams. Created and coordinated project plan including data conversion and migration, trained Finance management and users and mentored IT support team
- Manufacturing Beverage (one of only 2 breweries operating in Philippines) - Subject Matter Expert (SME) implementing ERP Financial in IBM AS/400. Conducted End-user training on financial management full cycle with Information Technology, operational users and management (up to VP) for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management and General Ledger, from system configuration, master data set-up, transaction processing, and month-end close to report creation. Guided and mentored client SME to document processes using flowchart and narrative descriptions. Wrote functional specifications for program development. Provided customer support during and after Go-live
- Swiss Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Distribution - Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to upgrade and migrate ERP Financial in 2 different IBM AS/400 machines from non-compliant to Y2K-compliant version and latest ERP Financial release. Prepared work breakdown schedules. Designed functional specifications for programmers regarding data extract, migration checks, and report creation. Engaged network, technical consultants and programmers to perform mock and go-live migration and upgrades. Conducted end-user training on current and new system featuresSold additional professional service agreement presented to executive management including the CEO, with details on financial, resource allocation and schedule to implement proposed changes to optimize new system features and develop interfaces between ERP and disconnected legacy systems. Interviewed management and operational users on current financial management. Documented current and re-designed processes using narrative descriptions and flow chart
- Japanese Construction – Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME) leading the implementation of ERP Financial system. Created and executed project plan, managed and mentored network, hardware, and technical consultants. Additional responsibilities included preparing training materials; conducted User’s Training on ERP Financial Management System from master data configuration, transaction processing, month-end close to creating reports; wrote functional specifications for custom program development; provided customer support during and after Go-live
- French Pharmaceutical Trading - Troubleshoot and resolved ERP Financial Y2K upgrade crisis in IBM AS/400. Conducted end-user training with management and operational usersClosed additional professional service agreement to implement proposed enhancements to optimize system features that eliminated manual processes such as creating sub-ledgers for employee advances/loans, report creation using views, etc. Created Statement of Work (SOW) containing solution details, resource allocation, financial breakdown, schedules, etc.
- Manufacturing Pharmaceutical - Interviewed operational and management employees to analyze and document current financial management process. Created and designed process improvements using flow chart and narrative descriptions; and presented proposal to management and followed up by Business Development team.
- Courier - Prepared training materials and conducted User’s Training on ERP Financial Management System – General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management and Budget – for operational staff and management in Finance, from master data set-up, transaction processing, report creation to month-end close
- Manufacturing - Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME) implementing ERP Financial. Conducted group training for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Cash Management. Mentored super users to document processes using narrative descriptions and flowchart. Wrote functional specifications for program development
- Singaporean Chemical Manufacturing – Supported implementation of ERP Financial while training and mentoring local consultants through shadowing